Caleb took some fun pics over Easter, it was hard to narrow it down! (And yes, this is the narrowed down version.)
They apparently took their baskets outside and filled them with potting soil. I have found potting soil all over the house for a WEEK! It's driving me crazy. I've dumped out the baskets but still keep finding it everywhere. Lib is still the master mess-maker. And she usually gives me that big ole cheesy grin when she is in trouble too.
The Peeps were decapitated and torn to shreds. Poor little guys. I'm so happy I bought a shop-vac two weeks ago. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my shop-vac.
Yikes! Those peeps really did get torn up! Marshmallow in the carpet is so fun. Yep, tons of fun. Those are some really cute pictures of your sweet kids, I'm really loving the one of Liberty with her face resting on her hand. Adorable!
ReplyDeleteoh.my.goodness. what a mess! but alas, this is what happens with kids who get to do more than watch tv all day. i love that M was doing a topless number in his apron, haha!
ReplyDeletethis is cassie...but you probably knew that. my hubby is still signed in and I'm too lazy to change it :)
ReplyDeleteThat Libby close-up is so beautiful, I think she looks kinda like you! Do you get that often?
ReplyDeleteGlad your Easter was fun!