My dad sent me the pics of our hike up Timp. It was a great hike! I loved it. My sassy little niece was a hoot even if she kept getting us in trouble with the rangers because she wouldn't stick right with us.
The kids did great. Mr. D even had on his leg brace from his stitches. I never thought he'd walk normal again, but he does.
I love images of how high up we are. See the itty bitty road down below?
I grew up within minutes of this cave and had never been inside it! It's beautiful.
My dad was able to take a few days and spend them with us. It was awesome. Oh how I miss these people.
These two are six weeks apart and good friends. They miss each other. Miss P always asks me, "Aunt B, when are you getting back to Utah? Come see me." Breaks my heart. I wish I could.When we were on the hike a guide asked Miss P to stay with her parents. She put her hands on her hips and said, "THESE are NOT my parents!" It's probably not that funny written out, but it was really funny in real life and I want to remember it.
i miss that mountain! i've never been in that cave. but it looks cool. i remember sliding down the snow on the tip of the mountain for yw or something.
ReplyDelete