Thursday, October 25, 2012

Billy the Exterminator! Sort of....

C and I always sleep with different blankets.  That is because he is a blanket thief.  His little Mini Me, Mr. M, seems to take after him.  I checked on them in the middle of the night at the hotel and there was Mr. M, Lib's blanket under his head and the entire blue blanket wrapped around him.  I covered up her cute booty for the pic, but he had been hogging the whole thing.
When we found out we were moving to LA, the kids and I were a little sad.  We were really looking forward to moving closer to home.  One of the ways I cheered all of us up was to tell them I'd take them to meet Billy the Exterminator who lives a few hours from here.
 
We dropped into the office and he was off filming in Texas.  The staff did give us an autographed pic of him and Vexcon flashlights.
We were almost satsified but we are going to try again some time. 
 
I love this pic because of their sun in the eye faces....especially Mr. M's.

Benton, where the office is located, was gorgeous!  Next time we are going to do some more exploring.  The place where Billy took the albino rabbit is near there and we plan to go visit him too.

Next time, Billy.  Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment