Miss L's favorite food lately? A whole cucumber.
Her school lunches usually consists of a cucumber with bits and pieces of other healthy things.
On this day she was upset because I only packed her half a cucumber, not a whole.
She cracks me up.
We had the letter M last week.
Marble painting was a hit.
I loved their artwork and can't wait to send it to our friends and family.
For Mr D, who cares about marble painting when you can sort and line up paints.
We are just happy when he is happy.
As a little side-note: It is quite possible I will shutting down this blog. I am considering (as I have been for years, but I think it may actually happen soon) just doing online scrapbooking and scrapping (haha) the blog. Unless someone can convince me otherwise, it's going to happen.
All of my kids love to log on to our blog and look and read. They crack up over it, they go way back and reminisce. They love it! That alone is way worth it to me. Blogging doesn't take a lot of time and is a great way to journal and something I personally love doing. It's therapy for me. Can your kids get on a scroll through digital scrapbooking? I like to make blog books and I know they are a lot of work, but you also have to factor in the fact that it's always at our fingertips online, and the way the world is going I can see our kids getting on the computer to look at their childhood blog posts when they are adults....more so then printed books. However, I still intend to do both. Just my 2 cents and my rambling.
ReplyDeleteOh and it's a great way to organize ALL of my pictures in chronological order. Even the little day to day stuff and a great way to journal....I already said that though :)
ReplyDeleteNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You can't do it!!!!!!! I NEED your updates! Did I convince you!?!? :) I really do LOVE to read your blog and see all your updates. I feel really guilty in saying, "Don't stop blogging!" when I've been so horrible about updating my own blog. I get brief moments to look at blogs or update my own and I usually choose to look at my friends' blogs because I already know what my family has been up to! :) Keep me posted on what you decide! Love you Britters!
ReplyDelete