Tuesday, November 12, 2013

First Bath

He did not enjoy his first bath.
It's gotten better though.
Everything is such a surprise when you are this new! 
Why can't they stay this little longer?  He's already much bigger than this. 
My baby. 
And just for the record, his cord fell off last night.  So he was 2.5 weeks old.  Not sure I recorded that with the other kids, but knowing me, I probably did.
He also had his hearing re-checked today and he can hear.  Not that I was too worried, but it was very apparent he could not hear for the first week.  I've noticed him responding to sound and she gave him an A-.  Still got some fluid in there though so we're keeping our eye out for infections.

1 comment:

  1. cute little man! he has lots of dark hair! my son still is not a fan of bath, but is getting better. you look great!

    ReplyDelete