Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mess Maker, Mess Maker, Make me a Mess

I never knew how easy I had it when I only had one of these little people.  And that one happened to be Mr. M who was not a big mess maker.  Miss L and Little D are making up for those days...big time.  I'll be completely concentrating on cooking or cleaning and will finally just stop and look around and realize Little D has completely torn it all apart.  But he's having fun and he's really cute, so I'll survive.

His favorite is the tupperware cupboard.  I'd put locks on things, but can't.  The people before us installed them wrong and ruined the ability to put more on.
 He also loves the cupboard under the kitchen sink.  If he disappears and I can't find him he is usually under the sink or in the fridge.  Yes, in the fridge!  He opens it, climbs in, and shuts the door!  It won't close all the way with him in there but it closes enough I can't tell he's in there.  Now it's always the first place I check.


He's a hoot!  I may never have a clean house again but at least I get to smile at cute little people all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment