I always feel like I need to clarify things after I read others' comments. I guess it's part of the whole what you see is what you get thing. I'm not even sure one hundred percent what my point with the post was either but I need to clarify what it was not about.
In no way was I upset when I wrote my last post. I don't feel guilty for having this personality trait. Nor am I really worried about it. I guess my point was that I am finally figuring out what people have been talking about all these years. I finally understand that I share more than many others do, I have no idea what some social norms are, and that I do say what is on my mind most of the time (this is not a conscious thing, it's just what I do).
And I'm extremely glad most of you appreciate it because I can't change who I am. In growing up, I am learning some things and changing a few little things here and there, but I will always be ME.
That's right!! And always continue to be yourself because that's what we love about ya!!
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome! =c)
ReplyDelete