Monday, July 11, 2011

Spread the Love

Miss L and Daddy geocaching on our 17 hour drive to Utah.
The drive wasn't bad.  Mr. D did a lot better than I thought he would.  Miss L, however, did end up getting a stomach bug (we thought she was carsick at the time) and then we spread that bug to at least 18 people before we realized it was a bug!  Sorry peoples.

 In New Mexico we hit a nasty bug storm.  It was disgusting.  I've never seen or heard anything like it.  The pic doesn't do justice but I had to include it anyway.

Little D is a full-time walker now.  No more little one legged crawl.  He also cut another tooth.  I've spent most of my vacation following him around and saving his life.  The big kids have had a blast playing. C heads home tomorrow.  Poor guy has to go back to work.  I still have no idea how long I'm staying.  It changes from minute to minute.

3 comments:

  1. Yuck on the bugs!! While driving we didn't have that problem thank goodness. Glad you all are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO, on the tummy bug! I cant believe the bug storm, thats crazy! Sounds like yall are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm...bugs. atleast you guys weren't driving a convertible! :D

    ReplyDelete