Thursday, January 19, 2012

Randomness

My big, little boy.
What is wrong with this picture?
I can see a number of things....but he was happy so all was right at the same time.  Make sense?  Maybe?
 Miss L received a letter from her best friend, Molly.  She was very excited to say the least.
 Tonight, as I was cooking, I realized it sadly has been quite a while since I cooked with much fresh food.  While we were at the hotel and traveling we ate out a lot.  I looked at this pan tonight and was so grateful for a home and fresh food and it smelled and looked so good!
I believe I am actually caught up on blogs for today!  Holy cow.  It's time to begin last year's blog book.  Oh how I dread this. I really should switch to digital scrapbooking, it would be easier in so many ways.  But I'm comfortable with the blog and so far haven't had enough gumption to change over.

5 comments:

  1. yay libby got her letter! we were hoping you had left a forwarding address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who do you use for your books? Email me. :D I have so many to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that letter made it. I wasn't sure where to send it, but Molly really wanted Libby to have it. We really missed Libby the last time Molly was over. Kyra wanted to play with her.

    ReplyDelete