Miss L and Mr. M have many sleeping options. There is a queen bed in the boys' room and two twins in Miss L's room. Yet this is how they choose to sleep.
They've been begging to camp in the backyard. At our old house we had crappy grass and an apartment complex and an alley behind our house. I was always nervous to let them sleep out and they never got to. Here, however, I wasn't nervous at all...especially since Dad joined them around eleven or so. They wrestled, they squealed, and they stayed up late talking. I was in the carport painting and could hear their silliness. Mr. D hung out for awhile and would stand over the top of them and then throw himself down right on them. He's a brute.
Kids are so great. They are so easy to please! You know, if you can understand what they want.
Tent = One night of pure bliss.
And does anyone else think it's crazy that it's January and they are sleeping outside? It was fairly cold last week when Mr. M had no coat. I bought him a coat and ta-da 70-80 degree weather appears. It's rather nice except when we are painting or cleaning a room with no fan. When that happens we are drenched in sweat within minutes.
My dad, "Well, did you turn the air on?"
Me, "No! It's January, I just can't bring myself to turn on the air in January."
Dad, "Well then...."
So it's my own fault. Now that we are done painting Miss L's room I can pretty much just avoid the kids rooms anyway. They can clean their own, mine has a fan.
That last picture is surely going to become a family favorite.
ReplyDeleteLove the last picture!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is crazy warm for winter!! I love that they sleep together in between the mattress's, such cute little kids!
ReplyDelete