Wednesday, August 15, 2012

24th!

My kiddos actually held sparklers this year!  It was a miracle.  They've all been terrified of them.
We lit fireworks on the 23rd.

As follows tradition, my brother lit all the fireworks, and he paid for them too!
I love my parents front porch: 
 

Love the flag and the firework:  
On the 24th my brothers, their kids, my dad, and my family we went to Deer Creek, went swimming and played, then watched the Charleston City fireworks from the back of my dad's boat. It was really fun and I'm sad I forgot my camera. But the memory is there anyway, right?! 
 I found while in the water I could fit under the platform on the back of the boat. From there I was able to reach out and around and grab little ankles scaring the bageebers out of my nieces and nephews. He he. My kind of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment