We had dinner with some of Cabe's buds from high school. Cabe took a ton of pics but they were mostly blurry. This is the only one I saved. We hadn't seen this girlie and her family for a few years so it was great to see them.
I loved this lil' pic of Lil' Guy and his cousin H. They spent a ton of time together. They fought a lot. At one point I thought I would let them solve their fights without intervention. That was until Lil' Guy took a big chunk out of H's back with his teeth. Intervention needed.
They were also two peas in a pod. They are both so demanding! Every morning they woke up around 6-6:30pm and it was constant demands from that point. It's a good things they are both cutie-patooties.
Not sure why they are laying in the middle of the kitchen floor but whatever floats their boats. At least they weren't asking for anything.
My brother and his lil' girlie cuddling. So sweet.
Brought the tarp back up north with us:
I found my wedding dress and wondered if I would fit back in it. Umm....yes! It was about six inches too big! I didn't realize I was so heavy when we got married.
We also found all my mom's old prom dresses! This was a blast. I was hoping I'd fit in them now. Nope. She has a tiny frame! They'll never fit me. Oh well. One dream dashed. ;)
My mom wore the yellow one on a date with my dad when she was 14.
Baby K came to see us one night. I want to keep her! So cute. My kids are in love too.
She was less then 5 lbs. here. Miss L was a 10 lb. baby! What a difference.
At one point Mr. D was on my back like this and I was afraid he'd fall on the baby so I lifted my arm to keep him from falling. Instead he went flying right over the back of the couch and was hanging on. It was hilarious...you know, after I knew he was ok.
So many cousins. So much fun!
Not many people can say that there wedding dress is way too big now. That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteLOVE all these pictures, espeically with the lil girls trying on dresses!
ReplyDelete