Friday, August 31, 2012

Games of Acadiana!

They have this really awesome cancer service around here called Miles Perret Cancer Services. 
They have a huge, free event every year at the Cajun Dome. 
It was a little too packed for me and Miss L.  She wouldn't do anything. Next year we'll probably just send one adult and one kid at a time.

I just liked his little cheeks.  So sweet.
 

Angry Birds was by far our favorite game.


Later that day Mr. M had a birthday bash to go to.  I'm learning that in LA kid birthdays are big family/friend parties where it's just as much a party for the adults as the kids.
This slide was huge!  Twenty-eight feet or something and it was packed with kids.  Mr. M had a blast!  I had to drag the kid out of there.
We've had a lot of busy weekends lately.  It's been fun creating all the memories.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so behind on all blogs. Your UT trip looked like a lot of fun. I love that you got to go camping. Oh birthdays are a big family thing in the East. You must specify if you only want kids or else the whole family is there which I'm okay with. It's easier to manage the children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant get over just how beautiful your kiddos are! And wow what a slide!

    ReplyDelete