Right in the middle of the city they have a huge horse farm.
It's being made into a city park soon.
They had hay rides. Oh how I love fall activities!
This pic cracks me up.
Miss L hates others taking her photo.
That's why I take all of theirs.
It's easier that way.
She was not having it.
Petting police horses:
Miss L was too busy playing in the stroller.
Which surprised me because she loves horses.
Oh wait, these horses had humans on them.
That's right, she dislikes humans.
Mr. M and I couldn't get enough. They were so soft it made me miss my horse. However, I was never that great of an owner. These horses were so soft and shiny and well-cared for. I want a re-do on my care of my own horse. Poor girl.
I don't know why I like this pic so much. No faces, but so cute anyway.
The horse shows:
Painting horse shoes:
The fake tree. This is actually a post made to look like a tree.
Apparently there is a geocache there so C knew everything about it.
I thought this was very Southern.
At least I never saw anything like it in Utah.
If I ever throw a party with lots of trees, I want to do this.
It was a crisp fall day.
It was beautiful.
The weather is warming back up and I'm a tad bummed.
We have more adventures coming up though, so I'll live.
oh my goodness, Lucy would have been in heaven! i love the chandelier hanging from the trees! we should do that in our yard! :D
ReplyDeleteI would love my kids to see english style riding one day-- They get waaayy to much western riding in! If you are ever out this way, let me know, I will take you and your kids riding.
ReplyDelete