This poor child! Why can I not remember to go turn his light off. I keep saying I'll set an alarm, but I keep forgetting to do that too! Looks like he fell asleep wrestling his pillow this night.
We carved these pumpkins the night before Halloween. By the night after Halloween they were moldy. Gotta love humidity.
We got a new FHE sign! I love it!
I started to take the artwork down before I took this pic. I let them fill this entry-way wall up with their holiday artwork. It's gotta have some place to go!
We painted M's room this month. Yay! I called them all in after I put up the orange primer and asked how they liked the color I chose. It was peach! No one spoke up. They all said they liked it. Later Caleb admitted thinking I was crazy though. I could't believe he'd let me paint it like that.
I am so happy with the finaly product. It's perfect. For so long I felt bad that Miss L's room was painted and his was not. It took me awhile to regain my want of painting after I finished her room.
And now, to add to this random post, I would like to add an interview I had with Mr. M. He's grown up so much. Last interview I tried to do he just said, "I don't know," to every question.
What is your happiest memory? Finding the other half of my yoyo.
That’s your happiest memory ever? No, not ever.
Ok, what is your happiest memory ever? Playing with Grandpa.
Why do you like being a kid? Because you can be funny on weekends.
You can’t be funny as an adult? You can be funny as an adult sometimes.
If you could think of one word to describe yourself, what
would it be? What does describe mean?
Well, if I were to describe Damon, I would say he is either
funny or grouchy. I would say grouchy.
Ok, what is the word for you? Funny
If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?A half cow/ half owl/ half giraffe/ half bird…I mean…half…ant.
So you would be half of all of those? Giggle. Yes.
Giggle some more.
Tell about a funny time in your life. Sticking my tongue
out in every picture that my mom took of me in the day.
What is your favorite thing to do and why? Shake my booty!
Because it’s fun! It’s fun! (While shaking his booty and dancing.) Because it’s fun, fun, fun, fun!
What do you love the most about Miss L? That she sleeps with me in the night.
What do you love the most about Lil' D? Playing with him all over the place.
What is the nicest thing you have ever done for someone? In kindergarten I helped John Ryan during recess (JR had
some disabilities - of which Mr. M was apparently unaware of - oh if we could all be like kids). Someone was being mean to him and I helped him. And if was about to get bit by fire ants, I
would help him.
That was very nice you.
You are a sweet kiddo.
I love that you interview your kids! Is it just random times that you do it?
ReplyDelete